domingo, 6 de janeiro de 2013

We dance.


- Shall we dance?
- Am I too late to accept this?
- To little too late.
- Ok. I'm leaving.
- Wait!
- What?
- Can I ask you something?
- Yeah, sure.
- Do you really like?
- I don't know, i'm confused by now.
- Why don't you stay?
- You said that don't wanna dance anymore, you crazy.
- Yes, but dance is not about move your body, it's about express the pressure and what you're feeling right now.
- Fuck off, I don't wanna talk anymore.
- Why are you so mad?
- What kind of fuck you think that I are? The kind you can meet in the bar? The kind you can talk about whatever you want, because you're a kind of super star? And why you're laughing?
- Hey! Watch your mouth, kid.
- Look, to the top. Say it!
- You're cheating yourself.
- Oh fuck, looks like my psychologist... so dramatic.
- Ok, ok, you crazy child. But I still think that you're bluffing with yourself. That's a crying game, 'cuz you don't trust, but accept stay with.
- What I'm supposed to do? Sit around and wait to listen all the truth? Ok, I'll stay, but buy me the best drink of this fucking pub.
- Alright, take Whisky.
- Don't fuck with me. I want that one. So, Am I a joke?
- Rumour has it! But let me ask, you're trying, but until when?
- This is not your business.
- Say it all.
- I don't know, ok? I'm just trying. I don't wanna discuss anymore. I wanna go, feel the air, the fresh.
- You're in love?
- Don't you see?
- Stop being sarcastic, you're drunk.
- Yes, and you ugly, so? stop laughing at me.
- Listen to me, and listen me good. Let's be clear. You're not gonna be fine until you break your heart. I almost can smell your fear, and you're know too that you're just a doll at his hand.
- Look at all the fucks I don't give. They're just falling out of the sky!!! Yeah!
- Oh, shut up! Let me take you home.
- I'll appreciate, my deeeeeeear.
- Ok, come in.
- I'm glad to have you as a friend, but don't patronize me.
- Alright, but think about what i'm talking, ok? Don't forget who you are. Don't prove anything to anybody, 'cuz you don't need to. 17 days and you come back, dear? Shit!
- You're right, but i'm right too, because i'm the one who's feeling inside.
- Suuuuuuuuure, his got it all. But baby, is that really what you want?
- Just give me till then and i'll give up this fight.
- Ok. Take a shower and go the bed. We'll see ya.
- See ya.

Nenhum comentário: