sábado, 10 de junho de 2017

Pois eu não me conformo


I took the phone to call you, but I've give up. Looks like I am stuck here with no way out.. But tell me, is it getting better, or do you feel the same?

You didn't killed me, you killed yourself, when you have decide to canceled everything that we were starting.

Could we fix you If you broke?
You may think that I'm selfish, and I agree with you on that, but you too stubborn. I think you're giving out in way too much in fact. It's just something that you show.

But why you're so scared? Did I disappoint you? And look, you gave me nothing to hold.
I thought I knew myself, but given the circumstances I don't think so.

Now you listen to me, and listen me good, I wanna every single piece of you. I wanna your eyes across my soul. I think we just combining. We just match. Stop being so boring and come to me.

Nenhum comentário: