quarta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2012

SMS

Hey, i don't wanna bother you, i know that you're upset. I just want to you know that I understand you and I want you be free to go and come, 'cause i know too that you just need some time on your own to pass this on. To think and breathe, so you gonna realize what is going on with you. I do like you, and you know that. I care about you, so i'll be patient. These characters don't express all we are passing through, and words don't mean nothing without actions. Sometimes we get crazy and we don't know why. Maybe because we're too young and we've been already hurt before. But this is a brand knew life for you, right here, beside me.

I think you're stubborn 'cept you're always softening. I say all the time that we only known each other about some weeks, and you say: "Looks like we known each other forever", because you're my same. Twelve hours together by day it's not too comfortable, too much feelings. But I guess we started something, and I'll be waiting for you, when you're ready. Now, we started say: "I like you, i adore you..." hoping can't say "love you" or just say kidding. Walking with each other and think we'll never match at all, but we do. We do. If not ready to share the feeling, buy me a ice cream and we'll be fine.

Nenhum comentário: